"Native Plants Reflect the Beauty and Unique Character of a
Scutellaria incana, Downy Skullcap
I PLAN IT-YOU PLANT IT!
Ecologically Balanced, Plant Driven Landscape and Garden Consultation and Design, Native Plant Community Design and Naturalistic Gardens including but not limited to:
- Outdoor living areas
- Bird Gardens
- Butterfly Gardens
- Habitat Gardens
- Lakeshore Buffers with Native Plants
- Rain Gardens and waterside buffer gardens
- Garden Coaching-Do you know what you want to to create but aren't sure how to begin or finish? I can help you create a manageable game plan to achieve the goals you have for your garden
- Onsite Layout of your Design with the plants. I can also locate plants for you and work with your installer during the installation process.
- Botanical Surveys/Species Identification of both native and non-native plants including recommendations for control and removal of invasive species.
- Identifying Faunal Associations: which animals/insects utilize which plant species
- Ecological Consultation/Open Space Planning
- Custom Designed Educational Programs for your Class, Staff or Organization
- Informational Articles for Publication on gardening, horticulture, ecology and ethnobotany
- Research Services on the Ethnobotany/Botanical History Medicinal and Historical uses of plants by both Indigenous peoples and European Settlers